Hi, I’m Bob Foster; I’m a private tutor specialising in teaching Science and Maths GCSE online.
I’ve included information about the best resources as well as advice on how to learn. Do get in touch with me if you have any questions about either maths or science GCSE. Call or text on 07989 412 319
Term dates for 2023/24
These are the dates for most state schools in Bristol, where I live, but academies and voluntary aided schools dates may be different so please check with them.
Other councils set their own dates, which could be different from ours.
- Term 1: Friday 1 September 2023 to Friday 20 October 2023
- Term 2: Monday 30 October 2023 to Friday 15 December 2023
- Term 3: Tuesday 2 January 2024 to Friday 9 February 2024
- Term 4: Monday 19 February 2024 to Thursday 28 March 2024
- Term 5: Monday 15 April 2024 to Friday 24 May 2024
- Term 6: Monday 3 June 2024 to Tuesday 23 July 2024
The school year is 195 days altogether. Five of these days are used for staff training (inset days).
Each school chooses when their inset days take place.
Exam timetables for Maths and Science
I’ll update these for the summer 2024 series when they are available.